Are you designing your company business cards and struggling as to what you should put on there? Below is a list of essential information you should consider.
- Company Name - This is usually the most prominent element on the card.
- Your Name - This may not be the case if you are designing a generic card for the whole office, but this will give the business cards a more personal feel.
- Key contact information – Include you name, contact numbers (office number, mobile number) and email address this way people can easily get in touch with you if needed.
- Website address - This will direct people to your business website which makes it easier to find out what you do as a company and what you can supply them with. Essential for web based businesses.
- Physical address - This is not always necessary especially if you are an online business
- Description or list of services - A small bullet list of what you do is a good idea if the company name doesn't give away what the business does.
- Social Media - Invite people to connect with you on your Facebook Page, Twitter or Linkedin.
You only get one chance to make a good first impression and your business card can be a vital part of this. Make sure the card is designed to make you stand out not only as an individual but as a company. Take a look at our website here